A Legacy of Precision German Engineering
A Knirps umbrella’s inherent mechanical soundness insures that all its components perform together with matchless strength and efficiency.
There are some minor variations among the different Knirps models, but most share the following signature characteristics:
- Made from super-strong steel or high-grade aluminum, lined with zinc for additional strength and flexibility
- Interlocking 10-sided tubes minimize loose rotation
- Tiny copper rings prevent component parts from grinding together, thereby insuring years of smooth, reliable operation
Resilient Canopy Fabrics:
- Repels water with unique flat-weave polyester
- Dries almost instantly
- No more soggy umbrellas in the corner
- Ergonomically comfortable
- No-slip grip provides secure hold when wet
- Riveted tightly to the shaft for maximum stability and control.
- Flex with the wind from any direction
- Can even flip completely inside out and back again - good as new!